Guest Code Of Conduct
The Abbotsford Centre is committed to providing all guests with an enjoyable and memorable entertainment experience. To create a safe and secure environment for all guests, the following conduct has been deemed unacceptable:
- The use of aggressive, offensive or abusive language and actions.
- Violent behaviour including fighting, taunting and making threatening remarks or gestures.
- Smoking including cigarettes, cigars, narcotics and e-cigarettes.
- Intoxication or other signs of substance impairment.
- Throwing objects of any kind.
- Displaying signs or clothing with obscene, offensive, gang affiliated or indecent messages.
- Inappropriate displays of affection.
- Standing on seats or blocking the aisles.
- Refusal or inability to produce a valid ticket to venue personnel.
- Sitting in seats other than one’s ticketed seat.
- Entering clearly marked restricted areas.
- Any action that impedes the enjoyment of other guests including interference with the event or game.
- Violation of any municipal, provincial, or federal laws.
Our team has been trained to proactively intervene when required and we are committed to engaging all guests in a professional, respectful and courteous manner.
Violators of the Guest Code of Conduct are subject to ejection without refund, banishment from the premises and revocation of season seats. Actions which constitute criminal behaviour, as defined by law, may result in arrest and prosecution.