Which Organizations Are Supported?
We support registered BC-based charities and non-for-profit groups that focus on children & community support in the areas of:
- Public education
- The development of grassroots hockey
- Health and wellness
Additional Submission Criteria?
- Due to the volume of requests received, we must receive your request at least 6 weeks prior to your event.
- Donation requests must be submitted on appropriate organization letterhead from the organization or charity by pdf or word document attachment in the online donation application form.
- Successful applicants are limited to one donation per year.
- Organizations must be based in the province of British Columbia.
- Requests must be submitted through our online system.
- Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- Events which support a single individual cannot be considered.
- We are unable to make monetary donations or provide monetary sponsorships.
- We do not accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off to be autographed by players, coaches and/or alumni.
How Are Items Allotted?
The types of items donated are at the discretion of the hockey club. Considerations include the type of fundraising event and the projected amount to be raised. An additional deciding factor is the number of requests received, as we have a limited number of items available each month.
Donated items are emailed and/or picked up at Abbotsford Centre on the 20th of the month prior to the date of the fundraiser.
Submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation.
If you meet the guidelines above, you may submit a request for a charitable donation by completing the online request below.
If your donation request is accepted, you will receive a follow up email.